Apr 10, 2013

The House at Pooh Corner

Been busy in the last few months, in "real life" and in "mini life" that's why I did not update the blog.
Next week I will leave for the Chicago International and I'd love to share with you some pictures of my latest works.
The first one is a book "The House at Pooh Corner" which is a 1/144 scale roombox:




It is  an old and worn book that has a little suprise inside:


Pooh house:


On the second floor there's is the bedroom,  a tiny bed, one chair with pillow, a night table with a candle, a carpet, and a huge picture of Pooh's best friend Piglet.


On the first floor there's a fireplace (I've added a picture on it after taking the picture), a cupboard with tiny dishes and a honey pot, another carpet and little Pooh:


On the back of the roombox there's a map of the 100 Acres Wood and the last page of the book:




This Pooh is the smallest one I have ever made, it is just 8mm tall! It is full jointed, the head turns and the limbs move and it took me forever to make it because of the size!



I made other three books approx like this one, another Pooh house, Piglet house and Eeyore house but they are in 1/48 scale (my eyes still hurts after making this 1/144 scale one LOL)!
If you stay tuned I will post pictures in the next days.

13 comments:

  1. Amazing work! Great job! The tiny house is adorable! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such mind-blowing and amazing work! I hope I get to see this at the show. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tiny house is fabulous!
    Greetings, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet and cute! I love your new work, it's fantastic. Enjoy Chicago!
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  5. !Oh! Me has dejado alucinada, que maravilloso trabajo, es muy original y que chiquitito. Me encaanta.
    Fantastico trabajo.
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is absolutely stunning! It's just so tiny, I'm not surprised it took you so long, well done for persevering!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing work!!!
    The house is so cute!!
    Greetings
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe that you have made this tiny tiny bear and also made it jointed!? Good for you!!! You have made the sweetest little Pooh bear and his little house in the Hundred Acre Wood and it is all enchanting! I am a big fan of Winnie the Pooh and use to read the House at Pooh Corner and When I was Six to my children when they were small. Beautiful Beautiful work!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your nice comments. They really bright my days!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! That's all I can say! I'm speechless! You did an amazing job! How long did his take you to make?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your compliments!
      It took me approx 5 hours just for the little Pooh ...

      Delete
  11. Ich kann nur sagen Respekt,so super klein und doch so toll gehäkelt
    Bin begeistert.

    ReplyDelete