Nov 12, 2012

Madrid Preview

Next week-end I will be in Madrid for the Tom Bishop Miniature Fair, if you have the chance to come, please stop by my table and say hello, it's so nice to see in person people that I only know by nickname!
During the last days we have had a lot of rain, and rainy and dark days are not good to take pictures.
Here is what I was able to photograph till now ... I will post more pictures in the next days (weather permitting ;O))

(this is a 1:48 scale potting bench)



(and this one is 1:24 scale)



4 comments:

  1. Ma che belli! Le potting bench sono davvero fenomenali ma il mio preferito indovina cosa è!
    Ma il topolino con il formaggio ovviamente!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More beautiful works! Good Luck with the show!
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Good luck at the show.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mucha suerte en la feria, y ¡que tengas buenas ventas! un beso

    ReplyDelete