Apr 10, 2012

Workshop

On 23d June I will teach a workshop at the SIMP (Paris) on how to make a miniature primitive doll.
The little girl has jointed arms and legs and is just 28mm (1.10") tall.
 

The cost of the workshop is €50 and will last for approx 6 hours (it depends on how quickly you can crochet LOL). You must be able to crochet with a small hook (1.10 mm) and work in rounds.
I will supply all the required material: thread, hook, stuffing, pattern, fabric and coffee too, you only have to bring small sewing scissors.


I will not have a table at the show (I was late in reserving it - silly me!) but  my friend Lory will have some of my items on sale on her table (she's a sweetheart!).



If you don't think you can crochet so small, just tell me when you subscribe and I will provide a bigger hook and a bigger thread.
Ohhhh I am so excited, can't wait to start!!

13 comments:

  1. Mariella, She is a darling doll! The workshop sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Patty, never as darling as yours!!

      Delete
  2. She is too cute!! Have fun at SIMP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mariella è carinissimo!!! Complimenti per il tuo workshop e... ci vediamo a Parigi!!!
    bacioni
    Mariarita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie di cuore Mariarita, sei sempre molto gentile, ci rivediamo al SIMP!

      Delete
  4. I'll be glad to see you again at the SIMP, unfortunately not at the workshop.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geneviève I'll be very glad too to meet you and see your wonderful works at the SIMP.

      Delete
  5. So cute. I love this doll.
    Greetings
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Muriel as I had no subscriptions to the workshop (too difficult to crochet so small) I did not write down the pattern ... sorry!

      Delete