Apr 14, 2012

I do!

I wanted to share with you my latest work.



I called it "I do" because is for a girl who is going to marry, is a gift that her mother commissioned to me.
She's a collector of my miniature animals and I think that she owns quite all the kind of animals I've done since today!



They are 20mm (0.79") tall and full jointed, they move the head and limbs. The little cake is made of cold porcelain and is 10mm tall (0.39"). 
Here is the bride:


(I still have to add some sort of veil to her but she's so small that I have to think to something that fits well!).
 And here is the groom:

 
 Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. This is so sweet!! Congratulations to your customer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very nice! The bears are wonderful.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seguro que le va a encantar, es una escenita preciosa.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful, love the bears and the cake...omg how small are those roses, unbelivable how you can made that...wow!
    Hugs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful little bears.
    Greetings
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete