Apr 16, 2012

... here comes the bride ...

I've finished the bride's veil (yeppie!!) and since this morning I have a tune fixed in my mind ... here comes the bride all dressed in white ... maybe listening to some good rock it will vanish LOL!
By the way here she is, front:


and back:


It really has been a challenge to make something (I really hope nice) on such a small head (did I already mentioned that the head it's just 7mm from ear to ear?). My working table is full of little bits and pieces of any sort of tulle, lace, ribbons, fabric, such a mess! I added little microbeads on the head to keep the lace in place (!) and on the back to give it some weight.




... here comes the bride all dressed in white ...
> stop me! <


20 comments:

  1. I just love these little guys! :) So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es una novia preciosa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Очень красиво и миниатюрно! Восхищаюсь работой!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Es una preciosidad de novia, me encanta.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is so adoable. I'm a new follower.
    Hugs from Craftland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mariella,
    I'm so happy yo find your blog aswell as your etsy store. Your tiny creations are truly loveable :)
    Hugs
    vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much girls for your nice comments, when I open my mail box and find your comments I feel so happy, you really make my day!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really amazing!! You must work with a really tiny crochet hook!! Do you use sewing thread? Really wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually use a 0.4mm hook and work with sewing thread but these bears were made with a "bigger" hook (0.6 mm) and tatting thread.
      Thank you so much for your nice comment.
      Mariella

      Delete
    2. Cool I have a .6 hook somewhere... you've inspired me try miniature!

      Delete
  9. Ciao Mariella...! Ho trovato il suo blog e sono molto contenta perché conosceva il suo lavoro che ho visto in alcuni fiere. È un lavoro incredibile e realmente ha "mani di fata"!! Baci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie mille per i complimenti e per le "mani di fata" ;O)

      Delete
  10. Hello Mariella I just discovered your wonderful blog, through the recommendations of my friend Rosa Margarita, and am now your new happy follower. Your tiny crochet miniatures are absolutely delightful.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Drora for your nice words, I really hope my works will bring you a big smile!

      Delete
  11. Fantastic work. Today I found your blog.
    I´ll never miss any news from you.
    I´m a new follower now.
    Greetings
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melanie, welcome on board!

      Delete
  12. Witaj,
    Rewelacyjne miniaturki,piękne a ten misio uroczy.Kocham takie maleństwa :). Pozdrawiam MILI-POLAND

    ReplyDelete