Dec 2, 2011

KDF - Kensington Dollhouse Festival

I've been so busy during these last months preparing new minis for the shows.!
I will be this Saturday at the Kensington Dollhouse Festival in London and this will be my last show for this year (I am so tired!!).
If someone is coming, please stop by my table and say hello I'm always so happy to add a face to a name!
As soon as I'll be back I will post a free crochet pattern to make a micro mini cactus, and if you want to make a special Christmas gift, this is easy to crochet, nice, and superfast to make!!!.
I made some with the little pots that Roberta of "Le Miniature di Eurosia" made for me with tiny gnomes and bears, they are awesome!
See you next week.

3 comments:

  1. good luck at the fair! I hope you'll sell enough to pay for the table, the transport and hotel :)
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mariella, I wish you good luck!!!
    After KDF, you will have much more leisure time and happy Christmas!

    Love,
    Peiwen

    ReplyDelete