Jun 13, 2011

A new Fair and some pictures

Next Saturday I will be in Paris for the SIMP, if you want to come and say hello my table (despite what is written in the site) is nr. 11.
I will be there with my "Friend in Fairs" Lory, she's not mentioned on the site but she will share the table with me.
Here is a little preview of what you can see in person:



This little Hello Kitty is just 17 mm tall and full jointed! This means that she can move the arms, legs, and even turn the head!
I also made another little dog (unusual due to its color) veeery small and full jointed too, just 10 mm tall, here it is next to my ruler:

 And here trying to jump on a pull toy (poor little guy, so small even for the pull toy LOL):


These pictures are for Christine, who guessed what the green spots on the little shelf of my table in Madrid were. Here is the smallest mouse ever:

 11 mm long and not scary at all, uh?



 Hope you love them!

17 comments:

  1. I do love them and their little grassy hideout!! And how did you make the tails on those mousies???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a little braid, but it's just a chain with very close stitches and a little drop of glue on the top of the tail to avoid unravelling ... clever, uh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Le tue minuscole creazioni sono sempre una meraviglia!! Il topino è quello che mi piace di più... no è più bella hello Kitty o forse no... beh, te l'ho detto: sono tutte una meraviglia! In bocca al lupo per il SIMP!!!!
    Mariarita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Your tiny critters are so cute! I'm glad I found your blog!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! I can't believe Hello Kitty is even jointed!
    Love the rug too, did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantásticos!!!
    Son preciosos tan chiquitines!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all are so tiny and so beautiful. The mouse is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them all. Your miniatures always amaze me.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  9. Son todos fantasticos, pero el ratoncito es mi preferido (genial en esa escenita)
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  10. That mouse is amazing! I can't even imagine trying to make stitches that small. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola Mariella:
    ¡¡ que lindos trabajos !!
    me gustan muchisimo por su originalidad y su tamaño !!
    felicidades porque son preciosos !!!

    ** . * . . . . * . * .Un besito
    .. * . (\ *** /) * . *cielo
    .* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * .que tengas
    .* . * (_ /|\ _) . * .un buen dia
    .* . * . /___\ * .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Mariella,

    I stumbled upon your great works today on pinterest by chance and had to blog about them right away. Here's the link: http://bezaubert-leben.blogspot.com/2011/07/wie-toll-ist-das.html
    I've linked to your Etsy shop as well.

    I really adore your work and I take my hat off to the hard work and the love you put into your little creatures.

    If you don't want me to use the pics from flickr, please let me know and i'll take them down.

    Kind regards,
    Maja

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Maja for your nice words and for posting the pictures of my works.
    You're very kind.
    Mariella

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hola amiga!!!! que maravillosa kitty, pero estoy hace mucho tiempo esperando tu nuevo trabajo, supongo que será fantástico y que estarás muy atareada con el. Un saludo desde España, espero verte pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ciao !!! è da quando siamo tornate da Parigi che volevo scriverti e sono passati quasi due mesi.......
    il tuo bellissimo cactus è sul mio blog:
    http://minilisa.blogspot.com/2011/06/simp-2011.html
    spero di rivederti presto ciaociao
    Annalisa

    ReplyDelete