Jan 3, 2011

All tidy up!

This afternoon I decided it was time to clean and tidy up my working table (ok, I know, we will have a snow storm in the next days) and I had fun taking some pictures.
I have a little dollhouse shelf on my table where I put not only the miniatures from other artists that "inspire" me, but also some prototypes of the minis I make that I love most.
Well, everything was clean, there was a nice light coming from outside so I just added a doily, a dime for comparison, some pigs and some bears.
Here they are, enjoy:





9 comments:

  1. Mariella, I LOVE your little shelf! What a great thing to look at as you work! Everything is so sweet!!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!! It's just amazing how small those amigurumis are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful work,I love your talent!miniregards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encantan todos los animalitos, se ven fantasticos!!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely and there are real little treasures on the shelves.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable!! I love all things mini!! I can look at your creations for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Son preciosos gracias por tus magnificas manos. Feliz año nuevo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I would like to let you know that you have been awarded The Stylish Blogger Award and The Versatile Blogger Award. Congrats!
    Stop by and grab your buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo cute! You really have talent :)

    Warm hugs, from Greece
    Jollie

    ReplyDelete