May 21, 2010

Let's play a game

Yeah, let's play a game!
I found an addictive widget on the web and I'm spending more time than I should to play with it! (I'm really a bad girl!)
So I had an idea, why not share it (I'd feel less guilty) and make a contest?
Like in fairs, the winner will receive a little goldfish in a bag, just the goldfish, you have to provide the bowl and the other stuff LOL!
You only have to play (warning, as I said, it's very addictive) and enter your name in the top 10 list and by the end of June the winner will receive this little goldfish:

Ready to start?

5 comments:

  1. Fantastico!!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola, Mariella, saludos desde México, me gusta mucho tu blog, tienes unos trabajos increibles!!, gracias por el juego, que estes bien.

    mi burbuja especial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s amazing. Great!
    kr
    Rapunzel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog while I was surfing for crochet inspiration. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Desde El Salvador.... es ud. un prodigio!!!!!

    ReplyDelete