Oct 7, 2009

Is mini making dangerous?

I was wondering it this morning.
I went food shopping and needed bitter chocolate for a cake I wanted to make this evening. As I'm allergic to wheat I have to read all the ingredients and alas, they where written in such a small font that I could not read them!
I had to put the chocolate box sooo far from my eyes to read it.
Am I getting old (!?) or is it mini making?
To be true it is since I started to make such small animals:

that I have to wear glasses!
When I attended the SIMP fair I had a magnifying on the table to allow people to take a closer look to my mini animals.
Why there's not a magnifying on supermarket shelves?

5 comments:

  1. I think it is just age (or at least that is what I tell myself) - LOL! I often have to ask some younger lass to read a package for me at the store... Amazing snail and seal, Mariella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D no wonder you've got eyesight problems! But please make an effort and use a magnifying glass to make your minis!

    And I love the little snake, soo cute!

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're right about mini making! I just had to get a new prescription for contacts. I'm sure it's because of all of the minis I've been making. Has NOTHING to do with age! :)
    I love your little animals! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew... thank you so much for letting me know that I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will loose you sight as time goes by regardless of what you do...so use it and enjoy it while you have it. I am glad that you are and that you are sharing your work with others.
    Hugs,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete